What if I still have concerns?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may be able to contact Manitoba Ombudsman.  The ombudsman investigates complaints from people who feel they have been treated unfairly by departments or agencies of the provincial government or by a municipal government.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *