Who do I make the complaint to?

Complaints need to be made to the college that the health care professional belongs to.  For example, if you are making a complaint against a dental hygienist, you would contact the College of Dental Hygienists.  Each college has a process for the complaints which you can learn more about on their website.  For a list of the websites for the health colleges, please go to https://mahrc.net/about-us/our-network-members/.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *